Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Gemma64UK's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 25 November 2014; Wednesday, 26 November 2014; Thursday, 27 November 2014 Hi guys I'm around the Oxford area for a few days if your interested in a meet send me a massage
luv and kisses gemma xxxx

RE:Gemma64UK's Quick Meet

Would love to meet tues evening! X

Meet up

Hi I'm travelling back through Oxford about 5pm on Wednesday if you would like to have some fun let me know where and when - new to site so still working it out xx

RE:Gemma64UK

Hey Gemma I can see why you attract so much interest. You are shall I say looking in the right way. I would love to meet you. I am in cambridge but can travel. I try to look as sexy as you but as I am new I need a teacher. I would make a very good pupil I am really nice to look at and curious about dogging and sucking a ladyboy or trannies cock. I hope you like me. If you dont I may be a tad upset but then I am sure I would write some poetry we could work the sequence of numbers out together. I am having such a good time. Love this sight. I feel free and horny. Steve x

RE:Gemma64UK

Hey Gemma I can see why you attract so much interest. You are shall I say looking in the right way. I would love to meet you. I am in cambridge but can travel. I try to look as sexy as you but as I am new I need a teacher. I would make a very good pupil I am really nice to look at and curious about dogging and sucking a ladyboy or trannies cock. I hope you like me. If you dont I may be a tad upset but then I am sure I would write some poetrywe could work the sequence of numbers out together. I am having such a good time. Love this sight. I feel free and horny. Steve x