Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sweetiepieshar's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 18 March 2016 Looking for a daytime coffee or drink near me preferably under 35 and cute lol x

RE:sweetiepieshar's Quick Meet

Hey i would love to pay the bill of coffee,im cute as well lol andm under 35.if you add me on kik i can send you my pics,also im in morden which is not far from you. Plz feel free to reply ill wait for your response,thanx

LOOKING TO CHAT&MEET ON THE19THMARCH IN COVENTRYMIDLANDS WILLING TO TRAVELOR GO HALFS ON HOTEL RM OR OPEN TO SURGESTIONS

WELL CALLING ALL HOT'SLENDER'SEXY&SENSUAL SISSY CROSSDRESSERS&ALL TRANSGENDER GIRLIES IN AND AROUND COVENTRY&THE MIDLANDS&NOT FORGETTING ALL YOU YUMMY BREATHTAKING SOUTHEN&NORTHERN BABES FUTHER AFIELD LOOKING TO CHAT'MEET&PLAY WITH ME SIMONSYMIA IN COVENTRYMIDS AREAOR WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR CD'TV'TS'BI COUPLES PERFECTION IF YOUR IN THIS EXCLUSIVE SELECT FEW THEN AND YOUR ABLE& HAPPERLY WILLING ACCOMADATE THEN YAH img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" HEHE GAME ON LOL...)OR IM TRAVELING OUT IOF MIDS&FUTHER AFIELD IM MORE&WILLING&HAPPY TO GO HALFS ON HOTEL RM IF NEEDS BE ETC ETC ETC..I HAVE OTHER PROFILES ON OTHER SITES IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE&SEE MORE OF ME MIAimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" IF SO THEN GET INTOUCH VIA HERE OR ASK FOR MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT DETAILS&ADDRESSES ETC..
SOOOOOOOOOO IF YOUR KEEN&FREE&UP4MEETING UP&FOR FORGING LONGTERM FRIENDSHIPS&LONG LASTING RELAXING'LAIDBACK'SAFE'CLEAN'FULL OF FUN'PLEASURE'SEXUAL PERFECTION WITH ANOTHER WELL SEASONED BICD SWINGER THEN LOOK NO FUTHER&APPLY TO THIS POST ASAP..!!
YOU WONT BE SORRY LADYS OR FELLOW SISSY GIRLIES..
BYE4NOW..
SIMONSYLADYMIA..XXX
PS ALSO WILLING TO MEET ETC IN MAN MODE ASWELL IF DESIRED TO ETC ETC..

I will be happy to meet you for a drink

Happy to meet for a drink! Lets see what happens?

Ax

Hey,

Drop me a messages from you still fancy doing something this week, would love to meet :)

Hey,

Drop me a messages from you still fancy doing something this week, would love to meet :)

drink.talk and sex

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" any one interested to fun and play. Spend good time togheter?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hey can you message me the details for where and when this is happening in chat if you're still up for meeting ? :) thanks

Dave x

Hey can you message me the details for where and when this is happening in chat if you're still up for meeting ? :) thanks

Dave x