Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Scottish Get Together!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello there and welcome to what will hopefully be a posting that will change your sex life, if you live in Scotland that is.There are so many parties and clubs etc in England so I spoke to 2-3 couples and some single ladies in here and decided to try and organize a party night in Scotland I have a few ideas but wondered if the response would be good or none? At the moment I am working on couples and single ladies only with a limited amount of single men being included nearer the time of the party. I am looking at Saturday the 14th of May at a central location. If your up for it and like me think itll work then get in touch please, if we dont try we dont find out, if it doesnt work out then I will go back to replying to profiles and you can all go back to doing what you were doing? I think it could work if we get enough of a response? So get in touch with any ideas, suggestions anything at all, your input is vital?

Re: Scottish Get Together!

would work for me - but you seem to have trouble getting couplessingle ladies - Best of luck anyway

Hi,

ian here from Motherwell. 35 year old , attractive , single professional male.
Interested in attending your planned party.
I can be contacted on
Thanks

Don't understand why Scottish ladies are not interested - or are they just not interested in sex??? lol

Hi there I would be up for some fun. I live in Edinburgh and would come to your event. I am 28 and have a gsh. Get in touch. Thanks

HEY mate thats exactly what i was thinking we need more scottish swingers especialy females. If your going to do another party in scottland next month june tell me because i know some dirties who i could persuade to come along need to know first but to mork my magic.