Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

BDSM and TV scene Parties Mansfield Nottinghamshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Right Girls. Nottinghamshire has so they tell me a thriving TV scene...We have a Dungeon and we now have Full and Inclusive use of a function room upstairs at a Pub in Mansfield..The Brown Cow on Ratcliffgate...we host a party at Lunch time on the 3rd Wed of the month and that starts at 12.30 till your bored basically! entrance is £12.50 this includes Buffet lucnch entry feeLubes condoms and use of private play space, for the shy ones amongst us. In General it is a great place to meet like minded people and a great opertunity to Dress safely and be ourselves. We have lots of changing room and Private bathroom and toilet so we really are Self Contained!

We also hold a TV party last friday of the month at our dungeon, if we get the numbers right we might move this to the Brown cow too but for now numbers are at a minmum... Same price as above.

We Host Scene Fetish parties too these are 1st sturday and 3rd saturday of the month 9pm till late!

we have big event 1st September BDSM Fetish party again at Brown Cow Mansfield... We have to remember that Scene Friendly places are hard come by and if we dont make the most of it we lose it... So all We ask is that you support these events and make them your own.

Any quereies or questions please contacte myself or my Partner TV Roxanne where we will be only too happy to answer any questions....Kindest Regards Maria and Roxanne