Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

desirecpls2019's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 12 September 2019; Friday, 13 September 2019; Monday, 16 September 2019; Tuesday, 17 September 2019; Wednesday, 18 September 2019; Thursday, 19 September 2019; Friday, 20 September 2019; Saturday, 21 September 2019; Monday, 23 September 2019; Tuesday, 24 September 2019; Wednesday, 25 September 2019 Can meet mature single males aged above 35 years in bangalore.. Read profile before messaging.

Hi can in Bangalore on 23rd, if u intrested I love to meet you

Hi can I join, I'm  in Bangalore on 23rd, if u intrested I love to meet you

Hi can I join, I'm  in Bangalore on 23rd, if u intrested I love to meet you

Hi hook me up can satisfy all your needs good looking and experienced from decent background 

Would love to meet with you guys !!! 

Hi there. I am a matured experienced male here from bangalore.   I would love to host you in my apartment in Whitefield.   Let me know if interested.  

Hi guys iam 36 love to meet you on your conditions I am totally respect your thoughts 

Hi guys iam 36 love to meet you on your conditions I am totally respect your thoughts 

Will attend you guys on 13th sep.just ping me the details.

Will attend you guys on 13th sep.just ping me the details.

Will attend you guys on 13th sep.just ping me the details.??

Male 42 Banglore kumarswami lay out can we meet u cpls I am single male 

Hi buddy, how are you? Looking connect to have good time.

Hi, I am siva 32 matured and experienced guy. I like your profile and I like your friendship. Reply me.

Hi, I am siva 32 matured and experienced guy. I like your profile and I like your friendship. Reply me.

I can meet you on 16th17th sept for fulfilling our desired fun. Reply me fast

I can meet you on 16th17th sept for fulfilling our desired fun. Reply me fast

Please check my profile. If you feel comfortable, we can plan meet

I wish to join with u guys but all in ur mind just look at my profile and let me know if u r interested

Hello sir madam please go through my profile if you interested den we proceed next I'm single unmarried decent experienced masture 38male from Coimbatore in my profile it show younger looking forward hear to meet you thanku

Hello sir madam please go through my profile if you interested den we proceed next I'm single unmarried decent experienced masture 38male from Coimbatore in my profile it show younger looking forward hear to meet you thanku

Hi can I m

I m manish from gujarat.
Now today night available in Bangalore. If u interested so reply