Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Website clean up

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have recently joined another free swinger site here in Spain and their first rule is that you have to be recommended before allowed in and when you join, you have 5 days to upload at least one picture. If the pic has not been uploaded in that time, you are expelled. Also if anyone reports that you do not reply to their post, the admin send you an email and ask for a reason.
You probably will not be surprised to learn that the webmaster is a serving military officer and controls the site more like a military operation.

OK, so we do not really want this to happen here, do we? It would be nice if the admin took some hand in trying to keep the site active and weeded out those who never reply, or never read their mail etc.

This is really up to all who are interested to write to the admin and try to get them to do something about the standard of the site.

Jose & Gloria

Re: Website clean up

- OK, so we do not really want this to happen here, do we? It would be nice if the admin took some hand in trying to keep the site active and weeded out those who never reply, or never read their mail etc.

We'll second you. We'll go along with anything that gets rid of some of the timewasters and dead wood on *any* site. :)

Hugs and licks

Ian & Liga

I'll third that . Would be nice to see this site differentiated from some of the other crap out there ( no names mentioned of course !!! )

Well said all.
I have emailed
asking some hard questions.
If you want a copy of it or any answer I recieve
send me your e mail address.
I have set my mail box to recieve all.
I will reply to all interested.
I am here, I am real.
I am not sure how many profiles are.
If my profile disapeers, you will know
that I have been barred.
Things just aint happening on this site.
I emailed info before asking one question
but got no reply.
I got one from a member telling me to forget this site.
Lets see what happens.
Good Night.

OK you guys who are in agreement, let's ask Zoe, or whoever, to accept the fact that not all premium members are happy. You all have to take into consideration the enormity of the task they face with the quantity of membership the conglomerate of "adulthub" covers and the lack of staff they are able to employ to cope with it.
What can you do? Keep on sending in the nicks of people who haven't checked their mail in 2 months for a start.
We can't do anything, as non premium members we don't have a say, so it's up to you premium guys to get on with it, or not, your choice.

Best of luck, Jose & Gloria

couldn,t agree more.. fuckem all of img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

I'm wondering if the powers that be are concerned if they start cutting away the dead wood it will drastically reduce the size of their database! Personally I like the idea of something on a profile to indicate how often that person is using the site, similair has been mentioned in the past but what about something that told you how long the account had been active and how many times the user had logged on, stating the last date they where logged on ie:- active 16monthslogged on 1last accessed Feb 04
could even be condensed to 16 1 Feb 04. I beleive this kind of real time tagging is not too difficult to do! I actually think this is a decent site, just needs something extra!