Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Is there real action for mature people?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

How do we older guys attract real women? Or are there any out there!

It seems to me to be uphill work, though when I do "click" I get plenty of appreciation - in fact they sometimes get too keen!

Why is it that females (of all ages) seem so dismissive of the benefits of the mature man? Maybe we do get a bit challenged viusually, but there's plenty of steam in the boiler, and we know how to take time to please our ladies!

Worst of all, why is it that so few have the courtesy to politely say "no thanks"?

I'm thinking of starting a site, perhaps to be called "sexonabuspass" or Fuckingforgeriatrics" !

Re: Is there real action for mature people?

Come on, all you folk who have viewed this blog - how about a contribution!

youve allready had years of experience leave some for us young-uns !!! lol img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi,
Yes why is that a mature age makes it a no no.
Surley if you have the right equipment and can use it well you should be given a chance.
As anyone can see from my profile I am WE and in good shape. In fact better than some of the younger C.... I have seen on here.

Yet females do not want to try me because I am over 60.
What a pity as I know how to really excite the female body and can make it last.
Perhaps my day will cum ( an intended pun. )

Agreed. Noted, we have both encountered the same teasers!

Hey you two not everybody dose that..If still looking read my profile see what you think lol
BBW x

Hi Busty. Thanks for the response! I, for one, would love to receive some further encouragement between those lovely breasts - and elsewhere!
Sadly you're too far for a day out. Still, if I'm travelling your way I'll give you a call first. Have fun.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply but I think you are just a little to far away at 65 miles.
x

hi honey

you are far from london but any way if you can come london you can stay with me.

xxxxx

RE:Is there real action for mature people?

Well here we go time again to reserect the subject, as no one seems to have any further input yet?
It seems a pity that mature men are regarded as past it, when in all reality as with all the expeirence we have we are often better suited to please the female body.
It is a known fact that mature females still like an active sex life,

RE:RE:Is there real action for mature people?

Hi there.
Nice to see someone still following this thread.
I see you've quite a few "friends" on here. But some of them I've found to be teasers. Are you actually getting any action - and any from the south?

RE:RE:RE:Is there real action for mature people?

No action but plenty of mail and promises of action which does not happen.
I think there is 1 in the south and 2 in the midlands which are a bit suspect.

RE:Is there real action for mature people?

I certainly hope so img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"