Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Does anyone actually meet ?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Does anyone actually meet up from her?

RE:Does anyone actually meet ?

Been wondering the same thing myself dude

Yep, three meets in last couple of weeks, you're bit far away tho'. Stick in there

yes, but you'll need to put a bit more effort into your profile as one line and no pics isn't going to get people running to contact you

Re does anyone meet on here

Keep thinking the same thing !!

Yes and Yeeeeees! We had super fun last week and she is available for some more fun but i am outta town and we only see each other during the weekends so its gonna be next weekend.

Yep, most certainly do, but it takes time & patience!

RE:RE:Does anyone actually meet ?

So They say, I have my doubts, I think its a lot of imagination & dreams I have been here & other sites have meets on others but very few nothing on this site lots like to talk well messages can't get anyone to have skin on skin. But if anyone would like to get together then do speak up,img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Does anyone actually meet ?

So They say, I have my doubts, I think its a lot of imagination & dreams I have been here & other sites have meets on others but very few nothing on this site lots like to talk well messages can't get anyone to have skin on skin. But if anyone would like to get together then do speak up,

As I said before I've certainly had several meets via this site, and I'm sure there's plenty of others who have done so too.

Maybe you should re-assess your profile and have some patience too or else you carry on with your imagination & dreams

RE:RE:RE:RE:Does anyone actually meet ?

Do you think the meets thing depends on where you live ?are there more active parts of the country the bigger city's have more opportunity. Perhaps down in Devon its not such a hot bed of Playmates plus I guess there's the age & looks thing although these days the younger ones ie in the 20s get plenty so don't need sites like this one I know in my younger days its not something I needed but as I'm now in my 50s & single this seams to be the best way to meet like minded people as clubs & pubs not my thing anymore well to find playmates that is. What do the rest of you think ?

We been thinking the same, looking for a female is just hard work.im thinking most people should stick to Facebook

anything going on in fife?

if there is anything happening ,just now in fife ? Phil.

RE:RE:Does anyone actually meet ?

I'm new here only joined yesterday, added three 'naughty' pics am I likely to get any response do you think ? Its given me alot of hope joining here as so many great looking couples and ladies. Thanks for reading