Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Free Swinging Club for Single People.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

You don't have to be in a relationship to enjoy no strings group fun, I'm building up a network of open minded and genuinely trustworthy friends and as I get to know each new friend is a sincere and reliable person on a one to one basis I'm introducing them to one and other, until we become a well acquainted group of friends and can then begin to organize group meetings and overnight stays of various combinations of sexes and group sizes. Single people and couples are welcome to join, age, looks and nationality is unimportant but a broad-mind is a must.

RE:Free Swinging Club for Single People.

Id love to join

RE:RE:Free Swinging Club for Single People.

I'm getting to know people through private message on hear to begin with and through meeting up for a coffee and a chat, in order to make joining the group more discreet than enrolling on a public forum. I'm also letting the network build up at it's own pace whether that happens quickly or slowly so as to end up with the right people, but the response has been good so far and I look forward to hearing from any people who are interested in joining.

RE:RE:Free Swinging Club for Single People.

I'm getting to know people through private message on hear to begin with and through meeting up for a coffee and a chat, in order to make joining the group more discreet than enrolling on a public forum. I'm also letting the network build up at it's own pace whether that happens quickly or slowly so as to end up with the right people, but the response has been good so far and I look forward to hearing from any people who are interested in joining.