Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Party for couples, ladies and trios 16th July

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.07.2016 Date END: 17.07.2016 We are having a swingers party for couples, ladies and trios.

Couples and Ladies can be of any age over 18. Men attending as part of a trio must be under 45.

The parties are held in our home in RafalSan Bartolome, Spain.

We average about 50 people at each event.

Overnight accommodation is available for 3 couples.

BEST PARTIES EVER

We have said it before & we will say it again....
These are the best parties ever......you must try 1
No pressure to play....just out with like minded people & make new friends...........so what have you got to loose...come on get your names down.......

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Cruzamos los dedos para poder ir

Solo hay una forma de describir estas fiestas, y es yendo. Jo y David son maravillosos y te hacen sentir mejor que en casa. Los invitados son gente fantástica, divertida y con ganas de conocer a gente nueva. Si los compromisos nos lo permiten allí estaremos el 16

trio

Would like to attend? Any couple interested?

swingers party tonight

we have 16 couples and 3 trios booked to attend tonight, but still room for more.
send us a message if you want to attend.

RE:swingers party tonight

Hello , I would like to attend, if a couple wishes to be accompanied not hesitate to contact me , a greeting

parfty tonight

The auto edit software edited my posting earlier, so it no longer makes sense.
We have 16 couples booked to attend.
We also have 3 trios booked to attend.
Lets hope that survives the edits.
We have plenty of space for more couples and ladies to come and join us.