Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

need a good fucking!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ive just came out of a realationship which the sex was great, i love licking pussy and having lots of foreplay, i find it really gets you both going so much..
i no it sounds bad but i only split from my other half because i want to explore big tits and the taste of other sexy womans tasty pussies..
Im really starting to go a bit cold turkey now, after gettin no pussy to play with over the last 2 weeks..

Am I need of some hard cock!!

Am 38DD and look for sex!!! Been told my pussy taste sweet to! Would love to help u out in exstange for u helpi g me out xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:Am I need of some hard cock!!

Hi mixed race, i'm mixed race too and would love to play with your 38DD's and eat ur sweet pussy, let me know if ur interested
Am 38DD and look for sex!!! Been told my pussy taste sweet to! Would love to help u out in exstange for u helpi g me out xxxx

i am a 22 year old guy than has a big hard cock that never goes down , i would love to help u out img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i am a 22 year old guy with a big hard cock that never goes down , i would love to help u out i will fuck u all night ,i will make u scream with pleasure i will make u cum all night and give u so many orgasms u think ur head is going to explode img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

wanna meet up 4 fun msg me

where u from hun

Well I m here in Hinckley if thats any good...mmmmm