Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

new venue opening for parties on 29th october

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all if you are stuck for anything to do on saturday night there is a new private venue opening in worcester promises to be good beer and champers and food are included in the entry fee more details can be passed on from us if you contact us

foxy and hunter xxx

Re: new venue opening for parties on 29th october

When is the next one and what is the cost...new to the scene

Hi Foxy and Hunter,

Could you supply further details of the private clubvenue opening up in Worcester?

Many thanks,

Adie...x

Hi.
I live near Worcester so i am very interested in this new venue. Could you give me details please.

Steve

Would be interested in the details of a new venue

Hi new to this but chatting to someone in worcester at moment and close to a meeting so would like details about this club so we can both go there as a couple cheers for nowimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi both.

please pass on the club details to us.

Thanx

hi,i am intrested. i am from bristol,intrested to meetup bi couple. please get back to me with ful details. thanks...img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

HI FOXY AND HUNTER

FUN LOVING FIT TONED MALE INTERESTED IN THE NEW VENUE

SEXYBOY777

Very interested in your Sat night club. Is there a web page? Please send us all the info you have; We're a keen fresh couple from Herefordshire