Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Liverpool Party 23rd Feb

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are holding a party on 23rd Feb in North Liverpool in a very comfortable house . Please get in touch if you are interested further details can then be supplied.

Re: Liverpool Party 23rd Feb

hi guys would like to be considered for the party, mail me back with details, cheers....mike

hi, we would love some details on the party your holding, we are very interested.
jason & gerry

Hi
Im a mature male, 6ft, fit athletic build with enthusiastic younger girlfriend. Both fairly new to the scene and looking for new friends.

Love to attend. Couples only or singles included cause im one hell of a good looking bloke if i say so myselfimg src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

hi there we would love to attend please send details

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi there, i am interested! I am a young single lad and i welcome ?

Could you send me some more details

thanks xx

hi facy this big time. old home would love to mix it img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi we are a married couple( F 30, M 40) and would be very interested in your party. Just wanted some details as to who is attending. Is it just swingers or will there be some singles as well?
Thanx
X

sounds fun...how do we apply?

Hi, would be interested in attending this, I enquiering as a single male but do have a swing partner too if cples only, any further info please, very genuine, Thanks.

hi there would like to come to ur party im a single guy can u send me some more details
Dave

hi im a single irish guy living in liverpool. Really interested in the party your holding..... could u send me some details?

hi love to cum get in touch with the details

hi would love to attend the party with my gf more details please

Hi we are a goodlooking couple f 30 m31, we havent been to a party before but would love to come, how do we apply?