Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Scottish Area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Mature 50 year old transexual.
Great legs, own boobs, Blonde wig, green eyes, size 16. make-up.
Always dressed to please, go out for meetings usually at week-ends (Frisat) nights, totally submissive to all, beleive im a woman but not a mad queen, discreet and diplomatic, expect the same in return.

Wltm mature males and females, tvcdtslesbi for drinks and sexy fun.

Prefer Glasgow area although stay in Dumbarton, but willing to travel.

Ages 40 - 60 years, may consider 35 and upwards.

Victoria

Re: Scottish Area

Hi Victoria,

I'm sure I tried to contact you before, without any success.
I'm a 52 year old cdtv admirer, with some experience of meeting cdtvs, but I can only do daytime meets, Monday to Friday.
Please e-mail me at:
We can maybe chat and exchange further info.

Dave. xxx

Hi I would liek to meet up but I would like to see a picture of your legs and boobs.

DAVE
X

Hello Trampus,

I would love to meet you as your in my age bracket, I only can manage on a Saturday night and then its in Glasgow for drinks and some fun afterwards, sorry but i cannot accomidate, perhaps if you think you could manage I could meet you .

please contact me if you can or cant.

Hugs
vickyimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Hi Vicky,

My apologies for the delay in replying to your mail, I haven't visited here for a while.
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can only do daytime meets, Monday - Friday. It's a real pity as it's some months since I was last with a cdtv, and I'm suffering serious withdrawal symptoms!!!!

Dave. xxx

hi liked ur ad would like 2 meet if possible u could show me what i'm missing thanks xx

Hi, I have just joined this site and my profile and pics are being currently updated. I am a convincing, attractive biTV and I love pvc, macs and heels. However as a male I am very masculine and not camp (i suppose even when dressed, I don't act like a drag queen either), I would like to meetchat with you. My profile is TV_Glasgow and it should be up tomorrow. There will be pics in it. If the ad interests you please drop me a line. X

I'd like to see pics of yore tiimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" ts and yore ass spread wide open first.I am TV submissive but want to try dom for a change.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i would like you to treat me like a little slave girl and dress me up like you and and treat me like you by fucking my ass and mouth then tell me what to do to you with exact procision then put a electrofied cock ring on me so you can take me anywhere with you as your personal little sex slave.

ps i will do anythingimg src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi Victoria . Would love to meet up for a good girly night in and maybe some fun .I am in central scotland and can travel to you if you have a room or house. Contact meimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hello Vicky,
wold love to met up with you, go out and have a drink and then afterwards back to my place...I live in Clydebank, my mail address is . Would love to hear from you.
Wolf. xx